Registrierung Mitgliederliste Administratoren und Moderatoren Suche Häufig gestellte Fragen Zur Startseite  

Reuchlin-Abi 2006 » Jahrgangsinterne Treffen » canada goose kids burgers » Hallo Gast [anmelden|registrieren]
Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
nh8i61Dxi
Grünschnabel

canada goose kids burgers Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Meet Candidates In District 50 Assembly Race
Republic Edward Brooks is seeking his first reelection bid in the 50th Assembly District. Brooks will face Democrat Sarah Ann Shanahan, of New Lisbon.
Below are the candidates' answers to a series of questions:
The top priority of each member of the Legislature in the coming year is (or should be) creating jobs and getting Wisconsin back on track economically. I think the ultimate goal should be to restore 2/3 state funding, and I am willing to consider alternatives that would allow districts to raise the remaining 1/3, although I do not want, for example, an increase in the sales tax to help fund education if something is not done at the same time to reduce the property tax burden on homeowners and small businesses. One of the main issues, of course, is Wisconsin's tax burden. The Legislature made a mistake when it reinstated the state capital gains tax. I also believe that the permitting process can be improved and streamlined so businesses do not have to wade through red tape in order to establish new, jobcreating facilities. What steps would you recommend to put Wisconsin at the forefront of the clean energy industry?
Everyone wants clean, cheap, renewable energy, but I think there is some disagreement about what "Clean Energy" is in the context of appropriate legislative action. Is the solution to cut more or raise revenue by other means?
If my years in agriculture and business have taught me one thing, it's "Don't spend money you don't have." During the upcoming budget cycle, the executive and legislative branches need to make a goodfaith evaluation of what state programs and services are most essential. Now is not the time to increase the burden on taxpayers and small businesses. Would you under any circumstances raise taxes and if yes, what would those circumstances be?
I do not believe that increased taxes are the prudent way out of a recession, but if it was absolutely necessary to preserve Wisconsin's wellbeing, I suppose I would have to consider it after all other alternatives have been exhausted. However, I am confident things will not come to that. Sarah Ann Shanahan,canada goose kids, (D) Candidate for State Assembly
I think that my first goal would be to get my fellow legislators and citizens to recognize that manufacturing jobs leaving and unemployment aren't just a city issue. Our rural communities are getting hit just as hard as anywhere else, and we need to show new businesses that we have the manufacturing base and workforce for new tech. The state needs to encourage new ways for Wisconsin to actually produce. I've worked with clean tech producers and toured their plants to see firsthand that our state can get back to work if we keep and encourage new businesses that make things in our towns. I hope some of the first issues that are brought up in the coming legislative session are the recommendations of State Superintendent Tony Evers, especially regarding transportation funding for rural school districts. Our property tax payers have been overburdened for far too long,canada goose nyc, and it's crucial for us to find alternatives to school funding and keep more money in people's pocketbooks. What steps need to be taken to make sure jobs stay in Wisconsin?
We need to shift tax burdens away from those who are creating and maintaining good paying jobs in our state. We need to encourage our current industries to expand their role in new technologies and industries to be on the forefront of the next big manufacturing wave. Businesses also need to know that when they come to Wisconsin, they will find a workforce that is educated and healthy, or they will look elsewhere. This will spur our economy and put people back to work. We also need to encourage small scale and residential projects. These low interest loans will encourage homeowners to invest in clean energy and these are the types of programs we need to continue to promote. What is your view on the highspeed rail issue and if elected what role would you play in its future progress?
What shouldn't be forgotten when people discuss the High Speed Rail system is that it has had bipartisan support for many years before this and that it isn't just a capital issue, it's a state and regional one. The idea is not only to connect Madison to Milwaukee, but to connect the Twin Cities to Chicago via Madison and Milwaukee and help increase economic growth in every county in the state in between. Is the solution to cut more or raise revenue by other means?
The solution to all our problems is not a black and white "cut more" versus "tax more" answer. I believe that we have to weigh the options to create a reasonable budget on a case by case manner. Some programs and services provided by the state and counties are inefficient or mismanaged, just as some necessary functions of the state need funding to serve citizens efficiently. One of the lowest hanging fruits to grab, is to collect unpaid revenue that is owed to the state. I think people love living in Wisconsin and too often have to choose to between underfunding our schools or raising property taxes to pay for education. If we can find a way to lower burdens by adjusting some taxes and shifting them to different ones to attract more overall taxpayers, homeowners,canada goose trillium parka, and local businesses, then I'm all for it.
Madison Far East NewsMan driving teens accused of 2nd OWIShoppers help guard detain suspected shopliftersEast Towne Mall, United Way to host antibullying eventOfficers use CCR to save man from overdosingMan struck in head by rock during fight
Madison North NewsPolice: No evidence in reports of shots fired near Northridge TerraceGermanthemed und Brau offers bratwurst, burgers,canada goose chateau parka, beerCity trickortreating hours from 48Police looking for teen after large fightCouple duped out of $12,000
Middleton NewsCrash closes Beltline lanes Wednesday afternoonOpen house scheduled on $1.1M brick replacement projectBusinesses invite kids to trick or treatMiddleton squeaks out win over La FolletteKira Steger family plans to lay her to rest
Madison Far East NewsMan driving teens accused of 2nd OWIShoppers help guard detain suspected shopliftersEast Towne Mall,moncler coats outlet, United Way to host antibullying eventOfficers use CCR to save man from overdosingMan struck in head by rock during fight
Madison North NewsPolice: No evidence in reports of shots fired near Northridge TerraceGermanthemed und Brau offers bratwurst, burgers, beerCity trickortreating hours from 48Police looking for teen after large fightCouple duped out of $12,000
Middleton NewsCrash closes Beltline lanes Wednesday afternoonOpen house scheduled on $1.1M brick replacement projectBusinesses invite kids to trick or treatMiddleton squeaks out win over La FolletteKira Steger family plans to lay her to rest
相关的主题文章:

http://facebookzww.com/space.php?uid=46186&do=blog&id=870732

http://mattk.com/dev/?p=1975#comment-12805

http://cheeseford.net/blog/?p=5&cpage=1#comment-97094

28.11.2013 21:18 nh8i61Dxi ist offline Email an nh8i61Dxi senden Beiträge von nh8i61Dxi suchen Nehmen Sie nh8i61Dxi in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Gehe zu: