Registrierung Mitgliederliste Administratoren und Moderatoren Suche Häufig gestellte Fragen Zur Startseite  

Reuchlin-Abi 2006 » Jahrgangsinterne Treffen » 2750, 89g fat, 262g protein, 211 » Hallo Gast [anmelden|registrieren]
Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
Szczurek_0987 Szczurek_0987 ist weiblich
Tripel-As

2750, 89g fat, 262g protein, 211 Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

2750, 89g fat, 262g protein, 211g carbsSo there is yesterdays diet, i am working out today after work so i will post that later, along with diet.Oh, and yesterday i weighed myself on my scale and it said 141.I recently made the decision to compete because a trainer at my gym planted the idea BACK in my head. I've got a friend that's been doing it for a while and that originally piqued my interest.So I probably won't need to take time off if I can figure out what's wrong with my form and fix it? Or do you think I should take time off to let it heal first?com on Monday.Parisyan (18-5) hasn?You guys are acting like lyoto doubled his shots in the 1st round by like 25 to 50. Lyoto was backing away from Rampage.fuark, mirin man. trx bands havent seen armin for a couple years!Still looking for some light speed/vert work to incorporate in about 2 or 3 days a week if there are any suggestions they would be greatly appreciated!today definitely did not go as well as I had hoped lol I felt like my numbers were much lower than they should have been.

I've been looking! heeheeheeI'm really excited for the AA/kharitonov fight its going to be a fun fight. Kharitonov is a scary dude and I don't think it would hurt aa to lose to him but it would be a huge win for him also.nooooo way. i say under 15% chance he wins.There are various methods of accomplishing this, but I will detail the one that works best for me.I train Westside-style:Monday Morning: ME squatMonday Evening: ME BenchTuesday: GPP Lower bodyWednesday: GPP Upper bodyThursday: off or light cardio.ghlight=broncoAnd who can forget won't you be my valentine/showth.ight=valentineIts always calories in calories out, its not our fault if your hormones get screwed up from crash dieting. trx suspension trainer Most people over eat and wont admit it.5-2 pounds a year for 20 years. Of muscle.When will people realize that cops do not prevent crime. They just arrest and detain people.er, the inferior moron.Lulz, your ignorant is even worse.

Man, I suck at logging. Been working a lot.My grandfather worked into his late 70's. He retired because they made him retire.
I just want to know what's @ the end of the rainbow, and should I just resort to being a lifelong Bachelor already. trx home suspension trainer kit No, women are great, why would you want to be a lifelong bachelor?Watch ''CT Fletcher- What is Overtraining?'' On YoutubeBy the way the car in the background is a 1939 Buick Special Business Coupe that I bought twenty six years ago. the inside looks to be in really good condition as well.--------forced to take my grandfather's M6 to school stop at the mcdonalds I used to work at manager i worked with sees me in the drive thru we hate each other she asks how did I obtain the car I ask for a hamburger, she gives me a hamburger I raise it to my lips and take a bite. My eye twitches involuntarily.There is a guy, that is a rep for Controlled Labs, that has almoet 86,000 posts since 2003.if you'll do the math using our join dates, Roy, I think you're going to find that you're ahead of me (srs) And holy cow, I just saw Mindi's count Geeeeeeez. trx fitness
eeeeee

25.11.2013 16:43 Szczurek_0987 ist offline Email an Szczurek_0987 senden Homepage von Szczurek_0987 Beiträge von Szczurek_0987 suchen Nehmen Sie Szczurek_0987 in Ihre Freundesliste auf AIM Screenname: dD3aN4sL6t YIM Screenname: dD3aN4sL6t

Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Gehe zu: