Registrierung Mitgliederliste Administratoren und Moderatoren Suche Häufig gestellte Fragen Zur Startseite  

Reuchlin-Abi 2006 » Offtopic » low----Rainbows seem to be a mystery » Hallo Gast [anmelden|registrieren]
Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
wafrtiyg4
Mitglied

low----Rainbows seem to be a mystery Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

University of South Carolina's doctoral program in business administration (with concentration in international business) also enables college students to work in close proximity with faculty members on advanced research projects. The program prepares students for academic careers in research and teaching. Doctoral students are required to show a proficiency in a foreign language and spend a minimum of three months abroad participating in studying, research, teaching, or employment. The University of South Carolina also offers an international studies undergraduate major through its political science department.
The researchers examined the hotel rooms' surfaces and air quality for evidence of nicotine and 3EP, a marker of tobacco smoke. Urine and finger wipe samples were also taken from nonsmokers who Buy Timberland Boots Ireland spent the night at any of the hotels to assess their exposure to nicotine and a carcinogen found in tobacco smoke known as NKK.
The girl Grouper set me up with only brought one friend Canada Goose Jacket Sale Canada along on the date, Mens Timberland Shoes claiming the other had bailed at the last minute. The threeontwo dynamic felt weird, her friend was mostly quiet and my "match" kept her face buried in an iPhone most of the evening, perking up only to dish about the exclusive nightclubs she went to and the affluent neighborhoods she summered in.
Rainbows seem to be a mystery, but I'd like to let you in on the story of how they are "born." It takes a few elements to form a rainbow and most of them are obvious. There must be sunshine and you need clouds producing raindrops and, of course someone to see it because after all it is an optical phenomenon. The arrangement of these elements is what makes Ugg Canada Toronto the Timberland Boots Cheap rainbow seem so miraculous. The sunlight has to come from behind you and the rain falling in front of you and a favorable sun angle. The light rays penetrate the individual raindrops, and refract (bend) as they enter, hit the back of the raindrop and are reflected back out. That makes what is known as the "primary rainbow." When the sun angle is right the light can refract or be bent twice forming a "secondary rainbow" above the primary bow. The color order is reversed on the secondary bow with red being on the inside and violet on the outside. If the light is bent three times an even more rare phenomenon forms called a "tertiary rainbow" which is seen above the secondary bow and is much closer to the sun. I have been lucky enough to see a tertiary rainbow twice in my lifetime so far. The question is what Buy Timberland Work Boots Canada made the rainbow look "funny?" The answer is much simpler than you might imagine. The air in Rochester, NY contained much more Woolrich Jackets Women pollution than we have here in Mens Ugg Shoes Western Oregon. I theorize that the pollution acts like an opaque filter between the reflected light off the raindrop and my vantage point.

28.11.2013 21:20 wafrtiyg4 ist offline Email an wafrtiyg4 senden Beiträge von wafrtiyg4 suchen Nehmen Sie wafrtiyg4 in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Gehe zu: